Tuesday, January 18, 2011

FIRST REAL POST jsdg;qighjwg8h:3!!!!!

Our first real blog post! WHAT UP, WINTER 2011. These questions were all anonymous. Send us some more! We're on a roll. All day, every day.


**If you have a question for us, just comment on THIS post!**




"January 18, 2011: Should I apply to grad school or learn how to be a bartender? or both?"


"January 18, 2011: http://xkcd.com/846/"
"January 17, 2011: Black skinny jeans or dark denim boot cuts? im fuckin lost"
"January 17, 2011: Charlie and Yvonne! Help! Syncing vs. Synching? Google's split on the issue and I just don't know....

6 comments:

  1. So a really good friend of mine is in a relationship with a total sleazebag who hits on other women frequently, but lies about it to her face. Plenty of people have told her about this, but she believed his lies when she confronted him. I think she might believe it coming from me, but I'm afraid to say something because she's trusted me with things she hasn't told anyone. I think she'd get really upset at me because I don't have proof, but I don't want to see her hurt. HELP YVARLIE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AP Style says synch and syncing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My important question is how did you two get to be so adorable?! Also, I am feeling super uninspired and am not doing homework. Any advice as to how to get my rear into gear and work?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it better to be an honest bitch, or to be two-faced and pretend to like someone who makes you want to kill small cute things?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you avoid people on a campus this small?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So you answered my serious question perfectly, and i really think it's going to help. thanks, chavonne! you two are da best!

    ReplyDelete